Intake/Induction system service in Fredericksburg, VA
Are you concerned when your used car does not pick up or function smoothly? Do you notice that your gas mileage performance is significantly lower than its usual pace? If you are starting to see some signs of your car running differently, you might need a fuel induction service in Fredericksburg, VA.
As our used car starts to age, the fuel deposits also build up and affect our engine from performing at its optimum capacity. Airport Auto Sales—dealers of Used Cars in Fredericksburg, VA will give you information regarding fuel induction service through this content.
What is fuel induction service?
In a nutshell, a fuel induction service is a maintenance procedure done in the engine on your used car, which includes cleaning the air intake valves, fuel injectors, and throttle body. A mechanic will then use cleaning substances to clean the valve of your used car manually.
Does your car need fuel induction service in Fredericksburg, VA?
There is a need for a fuel induction service for your used car. The throttle body is related to the air and fuel. The primary purpose is to control and manage the air-fuel mixture so that your engine will run smoothly. The fuel is continuously burning as you drive your used car. There are instances where traces of unburned fuel are left inside the chamber and throttle, which can cause carbon build-ups that leave the throttle storing all the deposits.
Furthermore, these carbon deposits can impact the overall cycle of your engine and significantly affect the way you drive. You may start to notice that your used car does not drive as it should be. These carbon deposits can also impact the idling of your engine. Thus, you will experience that used car vibrating when you press on the gas pedal.
If you let these carbon deposits compile up for too long, you could severely damage your engine. It is expensive to fix a car engine. Hence, it is imperative to do a fuel induction service to clean up the throttle body and any residues.
3 signs that you need a fuel induction service
There a few signs to look at to indicate whether you need a fuel induction service:
- One of the symptoms is a slower pick-up, especially when you step on your gas pedal. When your used car accelerates slowly to pick up speed, this can be an indication that you need a fuel induction service;
- When you notice that your used car is vibrating and shaking when you are driving it; and
- When your fuel efficiency is lower because the engine of your used car has to work harder.
When some or all of these happens, take your used car into the auto shop immediately for necessary maintenance.
How often should your car have a fuel induction service?
If you think that your used car is not functioning as it should usually be, you should take your car into Airport Auto Sales—Dealers of Used Cars in Fredericksburg VA to see if you need a fuel induction service.
There are many benefits that you can get when your used car will undergo fuel induction service:
- It lubricates the parts of the engine: The fuel system cleaning will lubricate various parts of your used car, which includes the rings, valves, and injectors. One of the prime benefits of keeping these parts lubricated is to ensure that your engine is functioning properly and smoothly. A lubricated engine part will keep your used car driving at optimum speed and lower the chances of costly engine problems as your drive.
- It removes water from the fuel system: you will never want water to sit in the engine system because when water and gas combine, combustion will not work effectively. It can cause your used car to produce toxic fumes that are very harmful to anyone driving your used car. The fuel induction service will ensure that all water within the engine system gets dried u.
- It significantly improves the environment: If combustion cannot take part in your engine properly, your used car will continue to create pollution into the environment. You want your engine system to run properly so your used car won’t emit soot-filled emissions that drastically reduced pollution.
Why choose Airport Auto Sales for your fuel induction service in Fredericksburg, VA
If you notice that your car is not functioning as smoothly as it should be, you might need to get a fuel induction service to clean out the entire system. It is imperative to refer to your owner’s manual to see what the ideal recommendation is. Airport Auto Sales will also be able to give you advice on when you should get a fuel induction service.
If you have other concerns regarding fuel induction service in Fredericksburg, VA, do not hesitate to reach out through the contact information provided below. With 20 years of excellent service, we are committed to giving the best service that satisfies your needs. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!