Complete Car Detailing in Fredericksburg, VA
As time goes by, used cars become unattractive, and old. As car owners, we always want our vehicles to looks new and pleasing inside and out. A complete car detailing service by your Airport Auto Sales experienced detailers will thoroughly restore the finish of your vehicle on all sides.
Many people interchange car washing and detailing and even think that they are the same. However, this is not the case. Detailed car washing goes beyond the usual car wash to make your used car look spotlessly tidy both inside and outside. As compared to car washing, car detailing does not involve an automated system to do the cleaning, but it involves handwashing and more done by Airport Auto Sales experienced detailers.
So read on as Airport Auto Sales—Dealers of Used Cars in Fredericksburg, VA gives you more information regarding car detailing, its importance, benefits, and types through this content.
What is car detailing?
In a nutshell, car detailing is the method of cleaning thoroughly and restoring the finish of your vehicle from top to bottom and inside out. Car detailing in Fredericksburg, VA uses specialized products and techniques to do the job. The optimal goal is to bring it back the show-quality level of polish and cleanliness of your used car, which involves reconditioning its aesthetics like the bodywork and the cabin elements such as the dashboards and upholstery.
Is car detailing important for your car?
Taking your used car to a car wash is vital. However, it is ideal that it undergo car detailing once in a while. A brand-new car always has a clear coat on top of the paint. As it ages, that coat gradually fades away due to sun exposure. Without the coat, the car looks undesirable and old.
What are the benefits of car detailing?
Auto car detailing had its fair share of benefits for both the vehicle and you as the driver. For the vehicle, car detailing:
- It significantly prolongs the lifespan of your used car: Car detailing removes contaminants that may damage the vinyl, chrome, leather, and paint of your used car. In that case, car detailing helps your car depreciate at a lower cost.
- It maintains the paint condition: The paint of your vehicle can be affected by dust, debris, dirt, and others. Car detailing regularly ensures that a coat of wax is applied over the paint to minimize scratches. Wax restores that new car shine and provides a protective barrier against detriments.
- It allows your engine to run cooler: With regular car detailing, your engine gets cleaned of dirt, dust, and leaks to ensure that it runs more smoothly.
- It improves the physical appearance of your vehicle: After buying a new car, the shine remains for a while. Despite regularly taking your car for a car wash, it gradually loses its outer appeal as it ages. With car detailing, the original appearance of your vehicle can be restored. Airport Auto Sales will make sure that all areas are checked for dirt, dust, odors, scratches, etc.
There are also benefits you can gain as an owner from car detailing. These include:
- Satisfaction: Driving a clean and shiny car is more satisfying than driving an old and dirty one. A clean used car reflects your temperament and it shows that you care about your possession. It also makes you feel proud and confident while on the road. Moreover, if you used your used car for business purposes, it will show that you are a tidy and clean person.
- It saves you money in the long run: Regular car detailing allows you to save bucks in various ways in the long run. With the lifespan of your used car being increase, chances of repairing your used car now and then lessen; thus costs are saved. Moreover, less gas is used since the engine runs smoothly and efficiently. The headlight restoration significantly improves the intensity of lights that improves the optimal performance of the vehicle. In a nutshell, maintenance costs are reduced when you take your vehicle for car detailing.
Will car detailing work on all types of vehicles?
It is safe to say that any wheeled vehicle can undergo car detailing. From the smallest car to the colossal ones, they can be benefited from a specialized level of cleaning, especially those that are used a lot, and therefore undergo repeated car wash cycles that are particularly punishing to their bodywork.
As with the conventional way of cleaning, the size of the vehicle determines the amount of effort it requires conditioning, clean, and return it to its previous luster meticulously. It takes some time or might require a considerable quantity of cleaning products for successful car detailing tasks.
What are the types of car detailing?
Car detailing is usually divided into three parts:
- Detailing a car exterior where it cleans and restores the original surface of your used car, which is glossy by default. It covers the visible components of the exterior including wheels, tires, and chrome trims.
- Detailing a car interior involves a deep cleaning of the vehicle’s cabin. Various materials have been utilized on the vehicle’s interior such as synthetic leather, fabrics, plastics, and other materials that are necessary to use a wide array of cleaning products and methods.
- Detailing a car engine is often skipped by drivers who think that their engine bay was meant to be dirty. Engine bay detailing is a crucial step in the overall condition of your used car. Apart from being nice to look at, a clean engine bay makes it easier to see engine problems efficiently.
Why choose Airport Auto Sales for your car detailing in Fredericksburg, VA?
If you are looking for a complete car detailing services in Fredericksburg, VA, Airport Auto Sales is the best car detailing company around. With over 20 years of service, we offer different packages with various detailing services at budget-friendly prices that will satisfy your demands.
If you have any queries regarding car detailing services, do not hesitate to reach out to us through the contact information provided below. We are looking forward to serving you soon.